Friday, May 11, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!

The blog is taking next week off as I head on a much needed vacation to Las Vegas. My wife has to be there on business and since Monday is our second anniversary, the company told her to take me along. Other than doing a spot on WCAT's new weekly talk show, I will not be anywhere near a computer for a week.

Speaking of my beloved wife. I cannot believe it has been two years that we have been married. I am not the easiest person in the world to deal with. I tend to talk sports 24/7, and at times don't say much at home. This isn't because I don't want to talk to her; sometimes I just don't have much to say. She has put up with this, my long hours during various seasons, and my absence from home while coaching Little League. When it comes to Little League, she realizes that it not only gets me out of the house for some rare exercise, but she realizes that coaching kids is part of who I am and what makes me tick. For this, and so many other countless things is why I love this woman as much as I do. Guys like me just aren't supposed to get this lucky in life. Thankfully I am that exception. I love you honey.

No comments: