Sunday, May 06, 2007

Vacation dilemma

Ok, small problem here that I am allowing the loyal two or three readers of this blog to decide for me. As some of you know, I am headed to Las Vegas next Sunday for a much needed week of vacation. Delta has changed my itinerary so instead of 90 minutes in Cincy and about the same in Salt Lake, I now have 30 minutes in Cincy and 40 in Salt Lake. Now, bear in mind that I have a torched knee and need wheelchairs to get me from gate to gate.

Here is the decision that needs to be made. Do I risk it and keep the flights what they are now, or change them. The alternative is a Burlington/Atlanta/Vegas trip that would give me a four hour layover at Hartsfield. Decisions!! I hate decisions!! (No comment from my dear and adoring wife who knows these decisions just kill me.)

Any suggestions for Vegas? I am writing two articles while I am there. One on the Las Vegas 51's of the Pacific Coast League, and another where I will enter as many FREE slot tournaments as I can while my beloved wife is working.

Oh, and if anyone has comps they would like to throw my way so I can take my gorgeous and wonderful wife out to dinner for our anniversary, I do take donations. It will be two years for us on May 14th, and I still can't believe she has put up with me for this long. I still wonder how a guy like me got as lucky as I did in marrying her.

No comments: